Handling of Personal Information (Corporate Information)
- Sponsor's name: Global Innovation Challenge Executive Committee Secretariat
- Name, position, affiliation and contact information of the Privacy Officer or agent:
Personal Information Protection Manager: Global Innovation Challenge Executive Committee Secretary
- Purpose of Use:
- (1) Contacting Award Participants
- (2) Contacting visitors to the Award
- (3)Contact for inquiries
- Items to be provided to a third party with personal information:
We will not provide personal information to a third party unless we have the consent of the individual concerned or it is required by law.
- When the handling of personal information is to be consigned:
Personal information may be entrusted to an entity recognized by the Company as having a certain level of personal information protection and management system for the purpose of outsourcing award operations.
- Disclosure, etc. of personal information subject to disclosure and contact for inquiries:
At the request of the individual, the Company will comply with the notification, disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, cessation of use, deletion, and cessation of provision to third parties ("Disclosure, etc.") of the purpose of use of personal information subject to disclosure held by the Company. ("Disclosure, etc."). If you have any questions about disclosure, etc., please contact us at the address below.
- The voluntariness of the individual's provision of personal information and the consequences to the individual for not providing such information:
- Contact for inquiries about personal information:
- Global Innovation Challenge Executive Committee Secretariat
303, 2-8-14 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan